Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Advanced Camera Work-Lesson Evaluation

In this lesson we explored a few different camera techniques and had some hands on practice by filming scenes using the techniques we had learned.

Before we began, we set up a tripod and and placed it upon a dolly, at first it was a bit of a challenge, however we got to grips with it quickly and figured out how you can change the hight in vary places on the tripod and dolly. This is good so you can get the perfect camera angle. We then each directed and filmed one camera technique. I then put all the scenes into one video and labelled every shot.

From this I learnt, in Final Cut Express, how to add text to a video. This will be helpful in the future for when I want to add titles or credits to my films.

-This is how you add text to a video, the title was "dark voyeur" to match the clip that would follow.

I also learnt about new camera angles and had good experience handling the camera and being in control of my own shots. This is the video i created:

No comments:

Post a Comment