Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Preliminary Task Pre-Production

I will be shooting with Carmela and Sharenieka. My scene will be based on a plot about a student who is in trouble with a teacher for being disruptive during lesson. The student will enter the classroom through a door and sit opposite the teacher. They will then have the following conversation;

Student: Miss I'm reall sorr-
Teacher: Please just stop. Because to be honest with you, I really don't think you are sorry, if you REALLY were sorry, we would not be having this conversation for the sixth time.
Student: I try...
Teacher: I really don't think you try hard enough and I'm afraid that I'm going to have to call your parents, because this is not acceptable. I have other students who are willing to learn, and yet my attention is focused on you, and its not fair. 
Student: Fine.

The first shot will be of the students face, the emotion on their face should set the tone for the rest of the scene. The second shot will be them walking towards the classroom door, the third shot also being a point of view shot, and close up, of their hand opening the door. Then from inside the classroom we see the door opening, this is to demonstrate good continuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment